Scope of Work Review
A project’s scope typically evolves and improves during the project planning process. Consequentially, the pre-planning project team should submit design and scope packages for approval in multiple stages. This allows decision makers to make educated and rational decisions. IBM assists owners and investors throughout the planning process to identify and develop the project scope. Contact us for more information on our project planning services.
The IBM scope review will consist of:
- Review of drawings and specifications for the verification of an accurate scope of work review.
- Identify the general scope and make sure it is applicable to all trades.
- Identify and review a scope for each trade.
- Identify overlaps in trade.
- Verify inclusion of non-construction task that are specific to one trade.